Saturday, September 09, 2006

"Nice tat"

Getting ready to leave soon to get matching tattoos with M & K....onourfeet. Hear this could be an excruciating spot, but given the fact that it's going to be a tiny little thing, and I've already gotten one tattoo, I'm not wicked wicked freaking out. Just a spec...kinda. D was going to join us but she wants to wait to see how it turns out. I think she's a little nervous. And my other best friend/roommie T would rather not ink herself permanately- might just get a piercing. So, we'll see how this whole experience goes. I'm excited to finally get it done as we've been talking about it for-freaking-ever. Think we'll need a few cocktails for the aftermath. Will report back later!*




*I say "report back" as though someone is actually checking in on this on a regular basis??

No comments: